Thursday 29 May 2014

Trust in the beauty of your dreams.


Oh man alive!  I am really excited about the upcoming Mikone Market. Getting prepared for it has been a whirlwind and I'm not sure if I'm coming or going most days, but thats ok, because taking the big leap of publicly showing my collection of work has pushed me to do the things I've been thinking about, but putting off. 
It's forced me to belly up to the plate and take a crack at the bat. It's given me the energy and inspiration to trust myself, my work, my dreams and go full on. To get all in. To giver and getter done. 
Pretty darn awesome & I love it. 

The image above is a snap of a Goethe quote painted in brush script and printed on canvas. It is gorgeous. Simply stunning and swoon worthy. 
It is printed from MY handsome beast of a pro photo printer which I purchased in October and I am thrilled with it.  THRILLED. 

It's so satisfying and wonderful to see the fruit of my labour, blood, sweat & tears. To hold my dream in my hands and gaze upon it in real life gives my heart  wings and clicks my fragmented spirit back into one whole piece. This. This is living passion. This is what listening to the whispers of my heart has become. This is what following your dreams and working really hard looks like folks. And I'm here to tell you: if I can make my dreams real, so can you. You can too. You just have to learn how to trust yourself and you can do anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment