Sunday 25 May 2014

Rooted in the flow of creativity.





Welllll, hello there. How's every one this fine day? I'm sitting here with a todo list miles long and all I can think about is painting new art. Of course. Were coming up on Mercury Retrograde soon which means I HAVE to get my prints done for the Mikone Market like, last week!! Mercury tends to mess with things like plans, and technological stuff so really, I should be getting on it, but my paints and pencil crayons are calling me. 

Really, I'm dreaming about the art I plan to do while I'm at the market! Live art, so fun!! I cannot wait to be there and be part of the vibe and share my work with the community. I'm really excited to meet other vendors and see their work. It's gonna be beautiful. 

Today, the plan is to get my printer cranked up and shake out some gorgeous prints. Maybe a little family time will be squeezed in there too, and a delicious meatless dinner? Groceries? Oh gosh, this is looking like a full day. 
First up, guzzle back my coffee and get my fingers covered in paint!  That will help me get my head on straight enough to get the rest of it done. 
Cheers to you and all your plans for the day. Make it a gooder folks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment