Wednesday 13 August 2014

Little Fox


Good morning! 

Things are looking pretty refreshed around these parts as the rain sweeps over the Valley with a bit more punch than we've been experiencing lately.  I realize it seems odd to wish for rain in the small window of the year where we actually get to enjoy sun, but boy oh boy it is needed.  Not just for the forests and waterways and animals but for our collective peace of mind.  The rain is washing away the sadness and the overwhelm and bringing in some quiet solitude.  It is needed.
Anyway, today I am here to share a look at a baby fox illustration with some colour added.  If you follow me on my face book page, you will remember the first and second post where this little guy was just a bundle of lines that I drew and altered in photoshop.  Today I am sharing the painted version, and next week I will share the full colour final rendition that will be heading off to his new home in a new baby's nursery.
And just a note for those who are interested, this fox is the fourth in a series of animal illustrations I have been working on this year.  Each of them are customizable and for sale as prints.  You may contact me via private message or email if you would like to purchase any of them.  I will be loading them into my Etsy shop once summer winds down and life starts humming with routine again. But until then, I will be soaking in the rain and soon, the sun as I sign off for a week of MUCH needed time off work.

Thanks for checking in and have an AWESOME day:)


Fox illustration line only 

Fox illustration painted

No comments:

Post a Comment