Friday 19 September 2014

Current obsessions.

CURRENT OBSESSIONS



Hello my loves!

Lately it seems the Universe has been totally answering the questions I randomly through out there and so much good stuff has been landing in front of my eyes.
Like, solid awesomeness.
Of course, I want to share the goodness so the rest of y'all can get in on it.
Here are some links to incredibly wonderful things creative and soulful.

Babe vibes
Kara Haupt is a young designer living in Portland (of course, Portland!) and her instagram feed is delicious.  This is her newest venture and I think it is golden.  Specifically this and this. 

Lisa congdons book and podcasts 
Lisa is an artist I have been following for about two years.  This year she has really grown her presence and all of her resources are incredibly inspiring to me.

And since we're checking out podcasts (a serious new obsession for me!) I want to share this interesting one about growing your creativity
Elise Blaha is another creative lady I have followed for around two years. She is a maker of many things and just all around easy to gravitate to.  I find her helpful and inspiring and I love her new work on the podcast series because you can just tell that she is lit up during the conversations she has with her guests.  I love that.

I have always used Uni-ball pens for my illustrations which I love, but recently have tried Microns and Papermate.  I find that each brand has a different feel and quirks to get used to but I like what each of them offer me in my process. 

AND! Stay tuned for a sweet line-up of baby animal illustrations I created for a friend.  Each drawing helped me gain more insight into how to use Photoshop and to embrace illustration as a very enjoyable style of creativity.  I am currently obsessed with making more baby animal prints and illustrations like this in general.

Thanks for reading friends, and hey! Get out there in the world and make yourself happy. ILY<3!

No comments:

Post a Comment