Monday 28 April 2014

Awesome Love

The other day my husband asked me what I was thinking about, as I stared off into the sky. 
"Art. Always thinking about art", was my reply.  
It's true. It's incredibly hard for me to focus on many mundane things in life when my brain is always full of imagery and composition and colour. 
Art surrounds us, and we mostly don't realize it. 
For me, my joy and my passion is to show others how art, and living our purpose can help us connect: to each other and to ourselves. 

This is one of my favourite designs. I call it Awesome Love and recently a fellow spontaneously chose to buy a copy for his wife. Just because. 
That's it folks. That's why I do what I do. 
So you, go on with your awesome self, get out there and find your way to make art in your life. Spread love. Make joy. Be passionate. Get your awesome love on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment